DAY 01: DEPART MANILA – VIENNA
Depart Manila aboard your favorite airline, enjoy in flight amenities and entertainment.
DAY 02: ARRIVE VIENNA
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel.The rest of the day is free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Perhaps explore Vienna on your own pace.
DAY 03: VIENNA(B)
After breakfast, at around 12.00h, we start with a scenic visit around Vienna with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square
DAY 04: VIENNA – BUDAPEST
We depart for Hungary. Arrival in BUDAPEST, at lunchtime. Discover the “Queen of the Danube” on a scenic tour of highlight. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan “Pest” on the opposite bank. There will be time at the end of the day in the lively area of VACI UTCA, where there are lots of little restaurants.
DAY 05: BUDAPEST – BRATISLAVA – PRAGUE
We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube with an attractive historic centre. Time to see the city and have lunch. After lunch we will continue on our way to the Czech Republic. PRAGUE – At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague.
DAY 06: PRAGUE
Today we are visiting this capital city, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include the most outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour along Vltava River. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague on your own pace.
DAY 07: PRAGUE – LAUF – WURZBURG – FRANKFURT
We leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ, a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. After this we will carry on to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues towards FRANKFURT. Explore the historic center.
DAY 08: FRANKFURT
After breakfast, you will have a sightseeing tour of Frankfurt. Visiting the Historic center of Frankfurt’s Old Town and a busy trade area since the Middle Ages. The town hall dates back to 15th century and is characterized by high towers and historical halls.
DAY 09: FRANKFURT – MANILA
After breakfast, free time, until you transfer to the airport for your flight to Manila.
DAY 10: ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.
This tour will be joined by nationalities from diff. parts of the globe.In the case that there are less than 15 English–speaking passengers during circuit, the tour might be Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Roundtrip Airfare via Thai
- Hotel Accom.(3-4* hotels)
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Entrances : Prague Castle
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Local Guide During city tour in Vienna, Budapest and Prague
- LDC Motor coach services
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit with Personalized Luggage tags
- City Taxes
- Travel Tax: USD32.00 (subj to change)
- Airfare taxes: TBA
- Visa fees are subject to change
- P6,500 Schengen (Service fee included)
- Lunches, dinners and drinks during meals
- $10/day/pax: Tips for the Driver, Local Guide. Resto, Porters &Asst
- Travel Insurance:
- $25.00 / person up to 60 y/o
- $35.00 / For 61-69 y/o
- $45.00 / For 70 – 79 y/o
- $300 booking deposit is NON refundable.
- Full cancellation charges apply to any cancellations made 30 days before departure
- 50% deposit upon approval of visa
- Ticket Extension: Add’l min. $200.00 /pax (subject to change)
- Single Supplements: $300.00
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 4 copies of passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return w/ Original
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent
if not traveling with spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if Self-Employed
Business Registration (orig. & photocopy)
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income