DAY 01 APR 10 MANILA – BERLIN
Depart Manila. Board on your flight to Berlin. Enjoy in-flight meals and entertainment.
DAY 02 APR 11 BERLIN (D)
Upon arrival in Berlin, proceed for a city tour of Germany’s capital and cultural center which dates back to the 13th century. Divided during the Cold War, today it’s known for its art scene, nightlife and modern architecture. Here we enter to Cecilienhof Palace built by the House of Hohenzollern that ruled the Kingdom of Prussia and the German Empire until the end of World War I. We shall be able to visit Sanssouci Park and Castle, the naturalistic areas and formally laid-out gardens planted with flowers, trees & notable buildings. Check into your hotel. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 03APR 12 BERLIN (BD)
After breakfast, meet your guide and continue your tour of Berlin. We shall see the historic center, Museum Island, the Reichstag, Holocaust Memorial and the city’s magnificent park. We shall have a photo opportunity to Checkpoint Charlie, it was the name given by the Western Allies to the best-known Berlin Wall crossing point between East Berlin and West Berlin during the Cold War. We will be given free time to explore the city.
DAY 04APR 13 BERLIN–DRESDEN-PRAGUE (BD)
After breakfast, we will journey through forests towards Dresden, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the main tourist destinations in Germany. Upon arrival, you will have a sightseeing tour on foot with guide to explore some of the impressive palaces and sites and choose your favorite lunch at one many restaurants and coffee shop in the area. Then transfer to Prague the capital city of Czech Republic. Upon arrival, dinner and check into your hotel.
DAY 05APR14 PRAGUE (BD)
After breakfast. Today we will be visiting the capital, which is the Baroque Jewel of Europe. Our local guide will provide an informative city tour. We will walk through the Prague Castle, the Old Royal Palace, St. George Basilica. View the Old Town Hall and the tower. VisitTheHoly Infant Jesus of Prague. Walk alongCharles Bridge, the famous historic bridge that crosses the Vltava river in Prague, Czech Republic. Its construction started in 1357 under the auspices of King Charles IV. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 06APR 15 PRAGUE – SALZBURG (BD)
After breakfast, we will be heading to Salzburg, the hometown of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. On a guided tour to the City of Salzburg, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site, framed by the majestic backdrop of the snow-capped Alps and famed for its old world glamor, we will visit Mozart’s Birth Place. We will visit the Mirabell Gardens, and have an opportunity to see where the film ‘The Sound of Music’ was shot. Dinner and check-in to hotel overnight.
DAY 07APR 16 SALZBURG– BLED – LJUBLJANA
After breakfast, transfer to Bled, known for glacial Lake Bled, which makes it a major tourist attraction. Perched on a rock overlooking the lake is the iconic Bled Castle. The town is also known in Slovenia for its vanilla and cream pastry. Upon arrival you will have a half day sightseeing with local guide, then transfer to Slovenia’s capital Ljubljana. Dinner.
DAY 08APR 17 LJUBLJANA–POSTOJNA CAVE
Prepare for a full day excursion in one of the most magnificent caves in the world – the Postojna Cave! Venture through the only stalactite paradise with a double track railway. Watch out for the offspring of the dragon – the human fish or the olm.
Transfer back to Ljubljana and have some free time before your dinner.
DAY 09APR 18 LJUBLJANA – VIENNA
After breakfast, we set off to Vienna, the capital and largest city of Austria! Upon arrival you will have a sightseeing tour of Vienna with local guide. Visit the Schonbrunn Palace, view of St. Peter’s Basilica and drive along the Ringstrasse. Dinner
DAY 10APR 19 VIENNA – BRATISLAVA –BUDAPEST (BD)
After breakfast, we begin the day by visiting the beautiful city of Bratislava with a visit to Bratislava Castle Gardens and the Courtyard, looking over the historic core of the capital of the Slovak Republic a landmark of this town and a National Cultural Monument. In the afternoon we depart for Hungary. Arrival in Budapest, dinner and check into hotel.
DAY 11APR 20 BUDAPEST (BD)
Your tour for today starts at the Chain Bridge. First, we take the Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda. We walk to Matthias Church and to the Fishermen’s Bastion. Next, we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. We then take you across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall. We then take the Andrássy Avenue, pass by the Opera House and St Stephen’s Basilica. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 12APR 21 BUDAPEST–KRAKOW (BD)
Today we will be travelling to Krakow. We will visit the Sanctuary of Our Lord’s Mercy in Krakow’s Lagiewniki District. The Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Kraków is a Roman Catholic basilica dedicated to the Divine Mercy devotion, as the resting place of Saint Faustina Kowalska. Check-in and dinner at hotel.
DAY 13APR 22 KRAKOW (BD)
Journey towards a totally different kind of experience. Oswiecim, a small Silesian town, is known worldwide as Auschwitz. At the edge of the town there are these gruesome areas of the former Nazi death camps that now make up an impressive Holocaust Memorial. We will visit Auschwitz then Birkenau, the second and less frequented extermination camp. Then after lunch transfer to Wieliczka Salt Mine for some tour before returning to Krakow for dinner and overnight.
DAY 14APR 23 KRAKOW – CZESTOCHOWA – WARSAW (BD)
After breakfast, continue to visit Jasna Gora, the monastery near Czestochowa, and admire its Black Madonna, which is venerated as the “Queen of Poland” and has become the country’s national symbol. Then head to Warsaw, Dinner & check in.
DAY 15APR 24 WARSAW(BD)
After breakfast, guided half day city tour of Warsaw with a photo stop at the Old Town and the Palace of Culture and Science. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure and shopping.
DAY 16APR 25 WARSAW – MANILA (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 17APR 26 – ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- 4* hotel accom. on twin/triple
- Daily Buffet Breakfast inside the hotel
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Entrance to Cecilienhof Palace
- Entrance to Postojna Cave
- Entrance to Prague Castle
- Entrance to Schonbrunn Palace
- Entrance to Auschwitz Memorial
- Entrance to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Private LDC / Motorcoach Services
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Local Guide During city tours
- Filipino Tour Escort / Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- City Taxes
- Free Travel Insurance up to 60 y/o
- Fun and exciting experiences!
- Phil. Travel Tax $32.00 / PERSON
- XT / LI taxes: TBA
- Schengen Visa: P6, 500 / PERSON
- Lunches & drinks during meals
- Tips for the Driver and Local Guide (US$10.00/day/person)
- $300 booking deposit is NON-refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 25 days before departure.
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Supplement will be applied for Extensionand Deviation
- Suppl. will be applied for Single: $700.00 Insurance: 61-70 years old – PhP500.00
- Min. of 30 pax – $3,398.00
- Min. of 25 pax – $3,498.00
- Min. of 20 pax – $3,698.00
- Min. of 15 pax – $3,998.00
- Mni. Of 10 pax – $4,298.00
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- Additional If Self Employed
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business