DEC 19 DAY 01 DEPART MANILA
Depart Manila on a prestigious Airline. Enjoy inflight meals & entertainment.
DEC 20 DAY 02 ARRIVE PARIS (D)
Welcome to Paris! The city of lights and fashion Capital! Paris is one of the most visited cities in the world. Start your day to visit The Versailles Palace, the official residence of the King and Queen of France during 16th& 17th century. The Chateau de Versailles was the creation of Louis XIV. He took his father’s hunting lodge, transformed it into a work of wonder and excess and moved the whole court and government of France from Paris to Versailles in 1682. The next two French kings added their own special touches but eventually it all became too much for the starving French people and in 1789 they revolted. After the French Revolution, Versailles was no longer the seat of power and after 1830 it became the Museum of the History of France. Afternoon, you will have a very relaxing Parisien River Cruise, the best way to see this magnificent city while cruising, the rest of the day is free or perhaps take the of. Then check in.
DEC 21 DAY 03 PARIS (BD)
After breakfast, guided tour will start. View of Notre Dame Cathedral, entrance to theLouvre Museum, Champs-Elysées, Arch of Triumph, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendom Square and visit the Eiffel Tower for photo opt. Then in the afternoonshopping at Galleries La Fayette and Fragonard Perfumery.
DEC 22 DAY 04 PARIS-BRUSSELS–AMSTERDAM (BD)
After breakfast, transfer to Amsterdam with lunch stop in Brussels. See Grand Place and the ManekinPis and a photo stop in Atomium, Brussels World Exposition will commence. Later proceed to Amsterdam. Then check in
DEC 23 DAY 05 AMSTERDAM (BD)
Breakfast inside the hotel. City orientation of Amsterdam will follow with visit to Diamond Polishing House then followed by a Canal Cruise which said to be the best way to admire Amsterdam. You will also visit the Cheese and clog factory, also take a picture Of the Windmill, and have some free time in a dam square. Dinner
DEC 24 DAY 06 AMSTERDAM-COLOGNE(BD)
After breakfast, transfer to Cologne, Cologne is like 3D textbook on history and architecture. Drifting around town you’ll stumble upon an Ancient Roman Wall, medieval gothic churches, avant-garde architecture and even a new postmodern quarter right on the Rhine. Upon arrival, you will have a sightseeing tour of Cologne with guide and have some free time for souvenir, then transfer to the hotel for check in. and dinner.
DEC 25 DAY 07 COLOGNE – HEIDELBERG(BD)
After breakfast, transfer to Heidelberg, have a short city tour with guide, will commence the following footsteps of our National hero Dr. Jose Rizal, where he earned his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg. See some other places where he lived. A photo stop at Heidelberg Castle. Then dinner & check in.
DEC 26 DAY 08HEIDELBERG -TITISEE-RHINEFALLS- LUCERNE (BD)
After breakfast, say goodbye to Germany as you travel unto the beautiful Lakeside city of Lucerne, Switzerland. A short stop in the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a cuckoo clock demonstration. Continue to Schaffhausen to see Europe’s largest falls, the Rhine falls. Then proceed to Lucerne. Dinner at the hotel.
DEC 27 DAY 09 LUCERNE – MT. TITLIS – LUCERNE (BD)
After breakfast, your tour will be highlighted by taking to world’s first revolving car… to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. Then dinner
DEC 28 DAY 10 LUCERNE – VADUZ – INNSBRUCK (BD)
Breakfast in your hotel. Motor coach to Austria via Vaduz the Capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein. Then take the views of Highway of Tyrol, Region of Austria. Upon arrival in Innsbruck, you will visit the famousSwarovsky Crystal. Then check in and dinner.
DEC 29 DAY 11 INNSBRUCK – VENICE (BD)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Motorcoach to Troncheto pier and take your vaporetto ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot of Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs followed by Murano Glass Blowing Demonstration. Back to Troncheto, then check in to your hotel in Venice Mestre. If time permits, you will visit one of the leather goods in the city. Then dinner.
DEC 30 DAY 12 VENICE – PISA – ROME (BD)
After breakfast, transfer to Rome. Have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, One of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch, then heading to Rome, passing the Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the Countryside sceneries of Italy. Dinner and check in.
DEC 31 DAY 13 ROME (BD)
After breakfast, a full day tour of Rome will take you to the major sights and Landmarks. You will visit Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. Then to St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square. View the Colloseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and more. Some free time for last minute shopping. Then dinner.
JAN 01 DAY 14ROME MANILA (B)
After breakfast inside the hotel. You will be transferred to airport for your flight back to Manila.
JAN 02 DAY 15ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive from a very memorable and enjoayable trip
- Roundtrip Airfare viaSAUDIA AIRLINES
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis (10000 Feet)
- Local Guide During city tour
- Entrance to the Versailles Palace
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Entrance to Vatican Museum w/ Sisten Cha
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Diamond Factory
- Cheese & Clog Factory
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old
- 61-69 –Add’l P500 / pax
- City Tax in Rome, Venice and Paris
- Travel Tax: $33.00
- Airfare taxes: TBA
- Lunch and beverages during meals
- VisaSchengen visa fee of P6,500
- per person (Subject to change)
- Tips for local Guide,driver&porters$10/ person/day
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- $300 booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 30 days before departure
- 50% deposit upon approvalof the visa will be applied.
- Ticket supplement will be applied for Extension / deviation of stay.
- Single Supp: $750.00 per pax
- Single Supplement: USD800.00
- Minimum of 30 pax $3,488.00
- Minimum of 25 pax $3,588.00
- Minimum of 20 pax $3,688.00
- Minimum of 15 pax $3,988.00
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
SV 871 19DEC MNLRUH 1810 2355
SV 143 20DEC RUHCDG0210 0700
SV 208 01JAN FCORUH1520 2210
SV 860 02JAN RUHMNL 0200 1610