DAY 01 MANILA – ROME ITALY
Departure Manila for your much-awaited trip to the charming cities of Europe. Enjoy the inflight meals and entertainment of the chosen carrier.
DAY 02 ROME ARRIVAL
Welcome to Rome! The Capital City of Italy. It is the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Gladiators and the seat of Catholicism. Upon arrival meet your guide for a visit to Trevi Fountain and Piazza di Espagna where you will be given free time for shopping and taking your dinner before checking into your hotel.
DAY 03 ROME (B)
After breakfast, start your day with a panoramic tour of this magnificent city. Your first stop is the world’s smallest state, The Vatican, with a visit to The Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel (entrance included), concluding the visit at ST. PETER’S BASILICA. Then visit the Roman Colosseum (entrance included). Then free time.
DAY 04 ROME – PISA – VENICE ITALY (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. En route, have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, where you will see the Cathedral of Pisa and the Baptistery and have free time for lunch. Onwards to Venice, passing by Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the scenic views of the Italian countryside. Upon arrival in mainland Venice, you will be checked-in at the hotel, then free time for dinner on your own.
DAY 05 VENICE – LUCERNE (B)
After breakfast, we will ride a Vaporetto (water taxi) to Venice Island where our local guide awaits. Have a walking tour of the most important places of Venice. Visit the magnificent Piazza de San Marco, St. Mark’s Basilica & Palazzo Ducale (entrance included). View Venice’s famous Bridge of Sighs, Ponte dei Sospiri in Italian. Then you will see how a Murano glassware is created through the artistry and craftsmanship of the Venetian glassblowers. Then, we say goodbye to Venezia & continue towards Lucerne Switzerland. Then check in, the rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own.
DAY 06 LUCERNE-MT. TITLIS-LUCERNE (B)
After breakfast, you will be astounded with the World’s First Revolving Cable Car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
DAY 07 LUCERNE – PARIS (B)
After breakfast, we’ll now leave Switzerland and enjoy the scenic drive as we travel to Paris, the City of Lights and fashion. Upon arrival, you will be checked in, then the rest of the day is free, this is the best time to explore the city at night on your own pace.
DAY 08 PARIS (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will discover Paris’ history, its amazing monuments and main boulevards. You will stop by the Ark of Triumph for photos, passing by the world-renowned avenue, the Champs Elysees, then the Opera House, Concorde Square and have the opportunity to enter one of the world’s grandest museums – The Louvre Museum (Entrance Included). Then enjoy a scenic 1-hour river cruise along the Seine River and the Eiffel Tower (One of the Seven Wonders of the World). In the afternoon, visit Fragonard Perfumery to learn the traditional process of making French perfume and the differences between fragrances.
DAY 09 DEPARTURE PARIS (B)
After breakfast, enjoy the rest of the day is free time for shopping to the max, until you transferred to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 10 ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.INCLUSIONS
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- Hotel accommodation based on 3-4-star hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Entrances to sites as stated in itinerary
- Services of a Filipino Tour Escort
- Souvenir Item
- Travel Kits
- Tour Briefing with snack
- XT Taxes: TBA
- PH Travel Tax: USD32.00 / Pax
- Lunch and dinner
- Beverages / Drinks
- Visa Fee P6,500
- Tips for the Driver & Local Guide. ($10 per person per day)
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls, minibar, etc.
- City Taxes: $35.00 / pax
- Travel Insurance: $30.00 / pax (Up to 60 years old only)
- A Deposit of US300.00 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Full payment should be made at least 30 days prior to departure
- Cancelled made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit dep.
- Cancellation made 30 days before dep. will automatically forfeit the payment
- 30 pax = $1,988.00
- 25 pax = $2,088.00
- 20 pax = $2,188.00
- 15 pax = $2,388.00
- Single Supplement= $450.00
- Application Form
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 4 pcs of recent passport size pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- ITR (original / photocopy)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not travelling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate