DAY 01 FEB 20 DEPART MANILA
Depart Manila, aboard on Turkish Airline, Enjoy your in-flight amenities and entertainment.
DAY 02FEB 21 ARRIVE IN OSLO (D)
Arrive in Oslo and meet your local representative then head straight to a tour with a visit to Vigeland Sculpture Park and Akershus Fortress (entrance included). Akershus Fortress, located in the city centre by the Oslo Fjord, is a great place to discover Oslo’s history and enjoy a summer day. Check in then dinner at your hotel.
DAY 03FEB 22 OSLO(BD)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Continue your sightseeing tour of the city with your local guide as you visit Kon-Tiki Museum as well as the Norwegian Folk Museum. In the afternoon, free time at your own leisure for shopping. Dinner then overnight at your hotel.
DAY 04FEB 23 OSLO– TROMSO (BD)
Say goodbye to Oslo and proceed onwards to the northern part of Norway, Tromso, by air. Arrive in Tromso and meet your local guide and proceed for a city tour. Visit the Arctic Cathedral and the Tromso Church and have some photo stops at the Polaria. Check into your hotel afterwards, then dinner.
DAY 05 FEB 24 TROMSO (BD)
Have a city tour of the Gateway to the Arctic! Human settlement in the Tromsø area dates back thousands of years, though the city itself was founded only about 200 years ago. Tromsø soon became the centre for trapping in the Arctic region, and in the early 1900s it was the starting point for expeditions to the Arctic. Hence its nickname: “Gateway to the Arctic”. Today you will have the chance to visit the Mack Brewery (entrance included) where you will be able to make your own beer label and get to know more about the brewing process. After lunch, have some free time at leisure to explore the city on your own. After dinner will be your first night of Northern Lights hunting (subject to weather conditions). Take a cruise around in search for Aurora before heading back to your hotel for a good night’s sleep.
DAY 06FEB 25 TROMSO – ALTA (BD)
Today you will enjoy a sledding adventure with the arctic huskies complete with geothermal clothes and some hot refreshments.Two persons are allowed to ride per sled. Have lunch on your own before continuing to Alta. The location of Alta in the inner reaches of the Alta Fjord offers fantastic landscapes of the FinnmarkCounty.
DAY 07FEB 26 ALTA – KARASJOK – SAARISELKA (BD)
You will have a long leisurely drive today from Alta to Ivalo and take in the beauty of the Lapland landscapes. Have a short stop at Karasjok for lunch before continuing onwards to Saariselka. Check in and dinner at your hotel.
DAY 08FEB 27 SAARISELKA – KAKSLAUTTANEN (BD)
Enjoy a thrilling activity today as you wade your way through powder snow landscapes on a snowmobile.
Thermal clothing, winter boots, gloves, mask and helmets are included to keep you warm and safe. After lunch, have some free time at leisure in the afternoon. Then afterwards, feel Christmas again as you visit Santa’s Resort in Kakslauttanen, where you will be welcomed by Santa and his Elves. Check into your igloo hotel and in the evening, enjoy your Aurora hunting on a shared sleigh! Return to hotel. (Please note that igloo rooms only have toilets, no shower rooms.)
DAY 09FEB 28 KAKSLAUTTANEN – ROVANIEMI(BD)
Check out from your hotel and proceed to Rovaniemi, the town known as Santa’s dwelling and the capital of Lapland. Upon arrival in Rovaniemi, have a tour of one of the most spectacular hotels in the Finnish Lapland, the Arctic Snow Hotel and Glass Igloos(Entrance included) where you will be served a hot berry juice and biscuits to warm you up.
DAY 10MAR 01 ROVANIEMI (BD)
Today you will relieve your childhood days as you visit the Santa Claus Village (Entrance included). At the end of your tour, you will be given a certificate as proof that you have crossed the Arctic Circle. After lunch, you will also be visiting a reindeer farm where you will feel like Santa Claus as you ride with the reindeers with your licensed rangers and warm up with some hot beverage and biscuits. Return to your hotel
DAY 11MAR 02 ROVANIEMI – HELSINKI (BD)
Say goodbye to Rovaniemi as you make your way to Finland’s capital. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Helsinki. Have a half day sightseeing tour of Helsinki with a visit to the Rock Church, Uspenski Cathedral, Senate Square, etc.. Check into your hotel.
DAY 12MAR 03 HELSINKI – DEPARTURE MANILA(B)
Free time until check out and transfer to the airport for your departure back home.
DAY 13MAR 04 ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip
- Roundtrip byTK, SK and AY
- 4* hotels with daily breakfast
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Entrances as stated in the itinerary
- Snowmobile Safari
- Pre departuremerienda briefing
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Local guides during city tour
- Private LDC Motor coach services
- Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old
- Travel Tax: TBA
- Airfare taxes: International: TBA
- Airfare taxes: Domestic: TBA
- Lunch and beverages (drinks) during meals
- Visa fee (P6500) Schengen subject to change
- Tips for local Guide, driver, restaurant and porters$10/ person/day
- 2 hours Reindeer Farm visit: $150.00
- 2 hours Ice Fishing /Snowmobile: $90.00
- 2hours snow tank ride: $110.00
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent if not travelling with Spouse
- $300Bkg deposit is nonrefundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 2 weeks before departure
- 50% deposit upon approvalof the visa will be applied.
- Ticket supplement will be applied for extension / deviation of stay.
- Insurance for 61-69 Y.O. – P500.00
- Single Suppl: USD1,200.00
- Minimum 30 Pax: $4,888.00
- Minimum 25 Pax: $4,988.00
- Minimum 20 Pax: $5.188.00
- Minimum 15 Pax: $5,388.00