DAY 01 DEPARTURE MANILA – PARIS
Departure Manila for your much-awaited trip to the charming cities of Europe. Enjoy the inflight meals and entertainment of the chosen carrier.
DAY 02: ARRIVAL PARIS
Welcome to France! After airport formalities, transfer to hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free for your own.
DAY 03 PARIS (B)
After breakfast, city orientation of Paris will follow. Guided tour starts with the entrance of the Louvre Museum, Champs- Elysées, Arch of Triumph, The Opera, and Concorde Square and to top it all, view of the Eiffel Tower which the Parisians refer to the most beautiful lady in Paris, Especially at night. Conclude your tour with a visit to the Fragonard Museum and learn about, how the perfume is created. The rest of the afternoon is free to acquaint yourself with what the city has to offer with its fashionable shops, impressive museums, and the “joie de vivre.”
DAY 04 PARIS – LUCERNE (B)
After breakfast, morning drive to Lucerne. The gateway to central Switzerland, sited on Lake Lucerne, is embedded within an impressive mountainous panorama. We enter Switzerland with wonderful tranquil lakes and breathtaking panoramic wonders of nature. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
DAY 05 LUCERNE – ENGELBERG MT.TITLIS – LUCERNE (B)
After breakfast, you will be taken to the peak of Mt. Titlis (10,000 ft). Take some time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later proceed back to Lucerne. Your afternoon will be free to do some shopping.
DAY 06 LUCERNE – MILAN – VENICE (B)
After breakfast, morning drive takes us past alpine peaks and through lush green meadows as we make our way into Italy. Short stop at Milan to visit the Gothic Duomo di Milano cathedral. Some free time for lunch in Milan. Then afterwards, proceed and overnight in Venice Mestre.
DAY 07 VENICE – FLORENCE (B)
After breakfast, you will have your half day tour of Venice on foot. Take a vaporetto to San Marco and meet your guide. Tour includes St. Mark’s Square and its Cathedral, panoramic views of Doge’s Palace and time to see a traditional Murano Glass Blowing. Afternoon travel to Florence then hotel check-in.
DAY 08 FLORENCE – ASSISI – ROME (B)
After breakfast, you will proceed to one of the most visited sites in Italy – Assisi. Visit the beloved town of St. Francis and its Basilica. Have some time also in Basilica di Santa Chiara. Enjoy the countryside sceneries of Italy passing by the regions of Tuscany and Umbria. Upon arrival in Rome, known as the eternal city, proceed to check into your hotel. The rest of the night is free for your own pace.
DAY 09 ROME (B)
After breakfast, your full day tour of Rome will take you to the major sights and landmarks visiting the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum with St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square. Outside view of the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and then the rest of the day is free time.
DAY 10 ROME DEPARTURE – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 11 ARRIVE MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip. Home Sweet Home!
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- 8 nights hotel accommodation based on 3-4-star hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Entrances to sites as stated in itinerary
- Services of a Filipino Tour Escort
- Souvenir Item
- Travel Kits
- Tour Briefing with snack
- XT Taxes: TBA
- PH Travel Tax: USD32.00 / Pax
- Lunch and dinner
- Beverages / Drinks
- Visa Fee P 8,500
- Tips for the Driver & Local Guide. ($10 per person per day)
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls, minibar, etc.
- City Taxes: $35.00 / pax
- Travel Insurance: $30.00 / pax (Up to 60 years old only)
- A Deposit of US300.00 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Full payment should be made at least 30 days prior to departure
- Cancelled made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit dep.
- Cancellation made 30 days before dep. will automatically forfeit the payment
- Min. 30 pax = $2,288.00
- Min. 25 pax = $2,388.00
- Min. 20 pax = $2,488.00
- Min. 15 pax = $2,688.00
- Single Supplement= $450.00
- Application Form
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 4 pcs of recent passport size pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- ITR (original / photocopy)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not travelling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate