DAY 01: WED. DEPART MANILA – VIENNA
Depart Manila aboard your favorite airline, enjoy in flight amenities meals
DAY 02: THU. ARRIVE VIENNA
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel.The rest of the day is free
time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the
afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception
area. Perhaps explore Vienna on your own pace.
DAY 03: FRI. VIENNA(B)
After breakfast, at around 12.00h, we start with a scenic
visit around Vienna with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic
avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, we
head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy
its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to
enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighboring streets, where you
can dine at your preferred restaurant with cuisines from around the world
including, Chinese and Italian.
DAY 04: SAT. VIENNA – BUDAPEST
We depart for Hungary. Arrival in BUDAPEST, at lunchtime. Discover
the “Queen of the Danube” on a scenic tour of highlight. This city is
divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan
“Pest” on the opposite bank. There will be time at the end of the day in
the lively area of VACI UTCA, where there are lots of little restaurants
with food from different countries (Chinese & Hungarian)
DAY 05: SUN. BUDAPEST
In the morning, we will include a boat tour along the Danube River; the
views of the city and parliament are impressive. Leisure time after the
tour. At the end of the afternoon, there will be time to enjoy dinner in the
city and travelers can select their preferred restaurant.
DAY 06: MON. BUDAPEST – BRATISLAVA – PRAGUE
We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city
alongside the Danube with an attractive historic centre. Time to see the city
and have lunch. After lunch we will continue on our way to the Czech
Republic. PRAGUE – At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to
take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and
touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague.
Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to
delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
DAY 07:TUE. PRAGUE
Today we are visiting this capital city, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe.
Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include the most
outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle
(admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat
tour along Vltava River. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the
evening, we will enjoy some time off in the historical city center and there
will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world
(includes Czech, Chinese, Italian).
DAY 08:WED. PRAGUE – LAUF – WURZBURG – FRANKFURT
We leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER
PEGNITZ, a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market
Square and Castle. After this we will carry on to WURZBURG, with time for
lunch and to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former
bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues
towards FRANKFURT. Explore the historic centre and choose your favorite
restaurant to dine in (from Indian, Oriental, Italian, International,
DAY 09:THU. FRANKFURT- MANILA
After breakfast, free time on your own, until you transfer to the airport for
your flight back to Manila.
DAY 10: FRI. MANILA ARRIVAL
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- Hotel Accommodations (3-4* hotels)
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Entrances : Prague Castle
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Local Guide During city tour in Vienna, Budapest and Prague
- LDC Motor coach services
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit with Personalized Luggage tags
- City Taxes
- Phil. Travel Tax: USD33.00 (subject to change)
- Airfare taxes: $135.00 (subject to change)
- Visa fees are subject to change
- P6,500 Schengen (Service fee included)
- Lunches, dinners and beverages during meals
- Travel Insurance:
- $30.00 / person up to 60 y/o
- For 61-69 y/o: $40.00
- For 70 y/o above: $50.00
- Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
- 4 copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. & 2 photocopies)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if Self-Employed
- Business Registration (orig. & photocopy)
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- $300 booking deposit is NON refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 2 weeks before dep.
- 50% deposit upon approval of visa
- Ticket Extension: Add’l min. $200/pax
- Single Supplements: $300.00
- This tour will be joined by nationalities from diff. parts of the globe.
- In the case that there are less than 15 English – speaking passengers during circuit, the tour might be Bilingual (English and Spanish).