18 MAY DEPART CLARK/MANILA
19 MAY ARRIVE BARCELONA (D)
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be met by your Airport Assistant. You’ll then proceed to your afternoon city tour of Barcelona with an English-Speaking Guide. Get to see Plaza Espana, Plaza Reial, Plaza Cataluna, the Olympic Stadium,Monument Christopher Columbus and the Arch of Triumph. Visit Sagrada Familia (entrance included). Dinner at a restaurant. Check in and overnight at the hotel.
20 MAY BARCELONA (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to the port. Meet your Assistant then embark your cruise ship. Start of cruising. During this 8 days of sailing, enjoy the superb facilities of this cruise ship, satisfy yourself with their delectable meals and join their well thought of “shore excursion” every time we dock and take pleasure in the sceneries and beauty of each cities we visit.
27 MAY BARCELONA
Arrive back to Barcelona. Pick up from Port by your English Speaking Guide. Proceed to your half day excursion to Montserrat and visit the Monastery. Lunch at a restaurant (own arrangement). Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day will be free at own leisure (no coach/guide).
28 MAY DEPART BARCELONA (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. Meet English Speaking Assistant. Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Clark/Manila.
PACKAGE COST: $2,488
Prices are based on:
- Economy Airfare via EMIRATES AIRLINES.
- Per person sharing a twin room. For the Pre- and –Post Cruise Hotel accommodation
- Inside State Room Cabins at Costa Diadema on twin-sharing.
- All services as per offer itinerary. Please check inclusions carefully as omissions may require supplements to be added at a later stage.
- FULL BOARD MEALS (BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER) INSIDE COSTA DIADEMA.
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary during Pre-and –Post Cruise only.
- Airline taxes: 150USD ( subject to change)
- Cruise Port Taxes:180USD
- Cruise Tippings: 92USD
- Cruise Insurance: 20USD
- Land Tippings for Tour Guides and Drivers: 10USD/per person/per day
- Philippine Travel Tax: 1,620 php
- Visa services Fee (Schengen): 7,500php
- Travel Insurance: 3,914php
- Personal incidentals such as telephone calls, room service, laundry
- Meals not stated in the itinerary/ Meals outside Cost Diadema during Sailing period.
- Beverages during meals
- Cruise Shore Excursions/ Optional Tours
TERMS AND CONDTIONS:
- NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500
- ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- 25 PASSENGERS TO RUN THIS TOUR.
- FOR PESO PAYMENT, DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE VARIES ON THE AIRLINE RATE ON THE DAY OF THE TICKETING.
- WE TREAT THIS LETTER AS BUSINESS CONTRACT
- 50% of the total tour cost is required after the issuance of VISA and FULL payment is due 3 weeks before departure.
- CANCELLATION CONDITION: 50% of the tour cost if cancelled within 4 weeks before departure & FULL payment of the tour cost if cancellation is made within 2 weeks before departure. Cancellation Condition varies once airline tickets have been issued.
NOTE: Please be reminded that in the event of a VISA REFUSAL, the deposit is not guaranteed for a refund.