DAY 1: APR 14 Manila – Auckland
Depart Manila on a prestigious airline. Enjoy in-flight meals and entertainment.
DAY 2: APR 15 Arrive Auckland (D)
Arrival Auckland, meet and greet on arrival. Enjoy the sceneries as you transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is free at own leisure. Enjoy your night in the hotel for tomorrow will be a great day to explore the city.
DAY 3: APR 16 Auckland (BD)
After breakfast, your will be picked up by your coach for morning city tour featuring Viaduct Basin, Scenic Waterfront Drive, Savage Memorial and Domain Park. Includes entrance to Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World. Then transfer to the restaurant for dinner.
DAY 4: APR 17 Auckland-Waitomo-Hobbiton-Rotorua (BD)
After breakfast, you will be picked up by your coach and cross the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves and a short boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. See twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Onto Matamata for guided tour to Hobbiton movie set. Journey up bush clad Mamaku Range to arrive at the thermal resort of Rotorua. Then transfer to the restaurant for dinner.
DAY 5: APR 18 Rotorua (BD)
After breakfast, join your coach for morning tour of Rotorua’s top attractions – Rainbow Spring to see wildlife and trout swimming in crystal clear water, enjoy an entertaining farm show at Agrodome highlighting sheep farming industry with sheep shearing demonstration. At Te Puia Thermal Reserve., you will see boiling mud pools and the mighty Pohutu geyser. Be enthralled by the Maori culture of wood carving, flax weaving demonstration and the replicas of the Maori buildings here. Other sights in Rotorua includes the lakeside boulevard and the iconic Government Gardens. Afternoon free at own leisure until you transfer to the restaurant for dinner.
DAY 6: APR 19 Rotorua-Wellington (BD)
Coach journey to Taupo and along the shore of the huge lake to spectacular Tongariro National Park comprising of massive active volcanoes and site of North Island’s ski fields. From the barren land of this plateau, you descend to Palmerston North to the “Capital City”. Arrive Wellington by early evening. Free time until dinner.
DAY 7: APR 20 Wellington (BD)
Pick up by coach for morning city tour featuring Mt Victoria for 360deg view of the city. See “Beehive” and Parliament Buildings, scenic bays and Lady Norwood Rose Gardens. Afternoon free. A visit to Te Papa national Museum is recommended. Dinner
DAY 8: APR 21 Depart Wellington (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila. Arrive Manila, from a very memorable and enjoyable experiences… Home Sweet Home!
- Roundtrip Airfare via Qantas
- Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Daily dinner (Mix Local & Chinese)
- Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Rainbow Springs & Agrodome Farm
- Te Puia Thermal Reserves
- Tongairo National Park
- Huka Falls
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- Church of Good Shepherd
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- English speaking driver guide during city tour
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance
- Phil. Travel Tax $32
- XT taxes $TBA
- Drinks during meals
- Tips for the Driver and Local Guide
- Visa fee: P2,500 / person
- $300 booking deposit is NON refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 30 days prior dep
Suppl. with be applied for Ext. / Deviation
- $600 Supplement for Single Room
- Minimum 30- $2,398.00
- Minimum 25- $2,498.00
Minimum 20- $2,578.00
- Minimum 15- $2,898.00
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- Additional If Self Employed
Business Registration /ITR