DAY 01 MANILA – ROME
Departure Manila for your much awaited trip to the charming cities of Europe. Enjoy the inflight meals and entertainment of the chosen carrier.
DAY 02 ROME ARRIVAL (B)
Welcome to Rome! The Capital City of Italy. It is the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Gladiators and the seat of Catholicism. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in to freshen up. Then the rest of the day is free.
DAY 03 ROME (B)
After breakfast, start your day with a panoramic tour of this magnificent city. Your first stop is the world’s smallest country, The Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel (entrance included) but the home of the biggest church in the world, ST. PETER’S BASILICA. Then visit the Roman Coliseum (entrance included) the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire.
DAY 04 ROME – BOLOGNA – VENICE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, on our way to Venice we will be able to see Bologna’s main attractions and vibrant markets with local guide. Visit sights like the massive Piazza Maggiore, incomplete Basilica di San Petronio Church, Neptune Fountain, and the iconic two towers that each lean in a different direction. In the afternoon head towards Venice a city that was built on 118 small islands and seems to float on the waters of the lagoon. Free time upon arrival. Finish the day with dinner on your preferred cuisine that is located in the area.
DAY 05 VENICE (B)
After breakfast we will ride a vaporetto (water taxi) with local guide, to Venice Island, Have a walk outdoors through the most important places of Venice. Visit the magnificent Piazza de San Marcos and its Basilica (entrance included), Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Santa Maria Formosa. View Venice’s famous Bridge of Sighs, Ponte dei Sospiri in Italian. Later in the afternoon you will see how a Murano glass are formed by dipping a gather of colored glass into another molten glass and blowing the gather into the desired shape .Finish the day with dinner on your preferred cuisine that is located in the area.
DAY 06 VENICE – COMO– ZURICH (B)
Breakfast at hotel, afterwards will depart Venice continuing the scenic route to Como located on northern Italy’s gorgeous Lake Como. Enjoy a walking tour with our local guide. Visit Piazza Cavour, the town’s main square and the lovely Piazza Volta Explore Cortesella, the city’s medieval old town. Next, visit the Duomo, Como’s best-known landmark our tour continues through Como’s Piazza San Fedele. Heads towards Switzerland, upon arrival at Zurich, Enjoy dinner next to the lake where you can find different international cuisine. Then free time on your own pace.
DAY 07 ZURICH – INTERLAKEN –LUCERNE – ZURICH (B)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy marvelous Mountains and Lakes landscape as we head towards heart of Switzerland’s Alpine wonderland, Interlaken. Then ride a funicular (ticket included) that will take you to First Mountain as we walk to the walkway path for 30 minutes where you can see Europe’s most beautiful viewpoints of the Bernese Alps. Continue to Lucerne known for its preserved medieval architecture. Head back to Zurich and have dinner in its famous restaurants.
DAY 08 ZURICH–BERN–PARIS (B)
After breakfast, continue our journey to Bern, the capital city of Switzerland with medieval architecture preserved in the Altstadt (Old Town). With nearby medieval tower known as the Zytglogge both date to the 13th century. Enjoy the medieval ambience of the place while strolling before we head towards to France. Take a moment to view the scenery as we arrived in Paris.
DAY 09 PARIS (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will discover Paris history, its amazing monuments and main boulevards. Have the opportunity to reach the 2nd level of Paris most iconic attraction, the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy as you see the panoramic view of the city, afterwards enjoy a scenic 1 hour river cruise at Seine River. In the afternoon visit Fragonard to learn the traditional process of making French perfume. Have a sumptuous dinner at Quartier Lantin where you can explore a varieties of food around the world.
DAY 10 PARIS (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Today it’s your chance to explore Paris city center at your own pacing. You can also have enough time to visit Galleries Lafayette. Dive into the Parisian department store known for selling luxury brands around the world.
DAY 11 PARIS – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, enjoy the rest of the day’s free time. In the afternoon you will be transferred to airport for your onward flight back to MANILA.
DAY 12 ARRIVE – MANILA
Arrive Manila, from a very memorable and enjoyable
Prices are based on:
• Economy Airfare via QATAR AIRWAYS
• 3-4 star Hotel Accommodation inclusive of Breakfast
• All services as per offer itinerary. Please check inclusions carefully as omissions may require supplements to be added at a later stage.
• Service of Long Distance Vehicle included as detailed in the itinerary.
• English speaking guide included in city tours
• Round Trip airport transfer with English speaking assistant
- Airline taxes: 150USD ( subject to change)
- Tippings for Tour Guides and Drivers: 10USD/per person/per day
- Philippine Travel Tax: 1,620 php
- Airport Terminal Fee: 600php- to be paid at the airport
- Visa services Fee (Schengen): 7,500php
- Travel Insurance: 3,889php (75y/o and below)
- Personal incidentals such as telephone calls, room service, laundry
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Beverages during meals
- Optional Tours
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500
- ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- 30 PASSENGERS TO RUN THIS TOUR.
- FOR PESO PAYMENT, DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE VARIES ON THE AIRLINE RATE ON THE DAY OF THE TICKETING.SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $550
- CHILD RATE IS SUBJECT FOR RECOMPUTATION
- 50% of the total tour cost is required after the issuance of VISA and FULL payment is due 3 weeks before departure.
- CANCELLATION CONDITION: 50% of the tour cost if cancelled within 4 weeks before departure & FULL payment of the tour cost if cancellation is made within 2 weeks before departure.
- NOTE: Please be reminded that in the event of a VISA REFUSAL, the deposit is not guaranteed for a refund.
• QR931 02NOVEMBER CLARK-DOHA 1815-2330
• QR131 03NOVEMBER DOHA-ROME 0820-1255
• QR040 12NOVEMBER PARIS-DOHA 1500-2330
• QR930 13NOVEMBER DOHA-CLARK 0245-1640