Oct. 13 Day 1: DEPART MANILA – LISBON
Depart Manila, enjoy inflight amenities, meals and entertainment.
Oct .14 Day 2: ARRIVE – LISBON
Welcome to Lisbon! Upon arrival, meet your airport assistance, then you will have
a half day sightseeing with a Local Expert features visits to JERONIMOS MONASTERY
and the CHURCH OF ST. ANTHONY. The rest of the day is free,
until you transfer to the hotel for check in. Dinner
Oct. 15 Day 3: LISBON–SANTARÉM–FÁTIMA (BD)
After breakfast, depart for Fátima and while enroute, visit the CHURCH OF THE HOLY
MIRACLE in Santarém, site of a famous Eucharistic Miracle. Then, visit OUR LADY OF
FÁTIMA SHRINE with the tombs of the visionaries, and the CHAPEL OF THE APPARITIONS,
where the Virgin Mary appeared to three Children in 1917. Join this evening’s rosary and
candlelight procession at the Our Lady of Fátima Shrine.
Then back to hotel for dinner.
Oct.16 Day 4: FÁTIMA. EXCURSION TO VALINHOS (BD)
After breakfast, Morning orientation includes a visit to the PARISH CHURCH
where the visionaries were baptized. Also visit their homes in nearby Valinhos.
The rest of your afternoon is at leisure. Tonight join this evening’s rosary and candlelight
Oct. 17 Day 5: FÁTIMA – SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA, SPAIN (BD)
After breakfast, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour in Santiago de Compostela, one of the top
pilgrimage destinations during the Middle Ages along with Rome and Jerusalem. Visit the
CATHEDRAL, where the relics of St. James the Apostle, brother of St. John the
Evangelist are kept behind the high altar. You may wish to attend Mass.
Then dinner, the rest of the evening is yours.
Oct .18 Day 6: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (BD)
After breakfast, for over a thousand years pilgrims have been walking the CAMINO
PILGRIM’S WAY. This morning, for those who wish to experience this event, drive to
the small village of Arca and do part of this famous walk accompanied by your local
guide. Afterwards, back in Santiago, you may wish to join the special pilgrim’s Mass in
the cathedral.Then dinner and overnight.
Oct. 19 Day 7: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA – BURGOS (BD)
After breakfast, travel to Burgos, the historic capital of Old Castile. Sightseeing with a
local guide includes a visit to the magnificent CATHEDRAL. And then transfer to the
restaurant for dinner and proceed to hotel for check in.
Oct. 20 Day 8: BURGOS–LOURDES, FRANCE (BD)
Today, you will drive along the Basque coast and arrive in Lourdes, home to one of the
world’s most famous places of pilgrimage. Your guided walking tour includes visits to the
GROTTO where the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Bernadette in 1858, the OUR LADY OF
LOURDES SHRINE the BIRTHPLACEOF ST. BERNADETTE, and her FAMILY HOME
during the time the apparitions.
Attend this evening’s memorable rosary and candlelight procession.
Oct. 21 Day 9: LOURDES AT LEISURE (BD)
After breakfast, today, you may wish to experience the powerful healing baths, the
“Blessing of the Sick,” and attend one of the daily Masses. Why not join an optional
excursion to the nearby Pyrenees?
Oct 22 Day 10: LOURDES– ZARAGOZA, SPAIN (BD)
Cross the Pyrenees Mountains to Zaragoza. Enjoy sightseeing with a Local Guide and
visit Spain’s most famous Marian Shrine— the BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF THE PILLAR,
home to a miraculous Image of the Virgin Mary. According to local tradition, on January 2
of the year 40, the Mother of God appeared upon a pillar to the Apostle St. James the
Greater while he was preaching the Gospel.
The pillar is conserved and Venerated within the basilica today.
Oct 23 Day 11: ZARAGOSA–BARCELONA (BD)
After breakfast, a journey to Barcelona, once home to the Olympics and now one of Europe’s
Most attractive and popular city. We proceed to your orientation tour including view of Casa
Milla “La Pedrera” & Casa Batllo, a panoramic view of the city and harbor from Monjuic Hill,
enjoy a walk along Las Ramblas, the busiest and most lively street of the city. Get to the
Plaza de Cataluna and continue to National Palace. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant, then
transfer to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Oct. 24 Day 12: BARCELONA – MONTSERRAT – BARCELONA (B)
After breakfast, go to the Guell Park. The sculpture portion is full of walkways and other
Structures exhibiting the distinct and colorful style of Gaudi, including the famous terrace.
Admire the impressive Sagrada Familia Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece. In the afternoon,
enjoy designer outlet shopping at La Roca Village, home to luxury fashion and homeware
stores. Rest of the day free for shopping
Oct 25 Day 13: BARCELONA – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, his morning, it is time to bid farewell, as your memorable pilgrimage vacation
tour comes to an end.
Oct 26 Day 14: ARRIVE – MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very enjoyable and memorable Marian Pilgrimage trip.
Home Sweet Home.
Economy roundtrip airfare via Emirates Airlines
– Hotel accommodation with Breakfast based on 4 star hotel category
– Private transfers with local assistant (airport – hotel – airport)
– Private tours as specified in the itinerary – English-speaking guide as indicated
– Entrance fees as indicated
– Standard dinners as indicated
– Private coach as specified in the itinerary – City taxes per person
– Filipino- Tour Escort
– Airport Taxes: $150 ( subject to change ) – Gratuities/tippings for the porters/restaurants/long distance coach drivers/local services: $10/person/day
– Optional Tours
– Personal incidentals such as telephone calls, room service, laundry
– Beverages during meals
– Schengen Visa assistance and processing: 7,500php
– PH Tax: 1,620php
– Mandatory Europe Travel Insurance: 3,914php
– NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500
– ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
– FOR PESO PAYMENT, DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE – VARIES ON THE AIRLINE RATE ON THE DAY OF THE TICKETING.
– All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Holiday Surcharge may be applied upon booking. – WE TREAT THIS LETTER AS BUSINESS CONTRACT – 50% of the total tour cost is required after the issuance of VISA and FULL payment is due 3 weeks before departure.
– CANCELLATION CONDITION: 50% of the tour cost if cancelled within 4 weeks before departure & FULL payment of the tour cost if cancellation is made within 2 weeks before departure.
NOTE: Please be reminded that in the event of a VISA REFUSAL, the deposit is not guaranteed for a refund.